Raves and Reviews for EDITH

Edith Can Shoot Things and Hit Them is the "warm, sweet-tempered sophomore effort from new collective Artists at Play" with moments that LA Weekly describes as "authentic and delightful."  The show "keeps its audience on the edge of their seats" and is considered "as rewarding a theatrical experience as any audience can hope for" (StageSceneLA.com).  "Part comedy and part drama," according to Asians on Film, "this wonderful play firmly grounds itself with real characters and real issues to effortlessly pull both heartstrings and laughs."

Audiences continue to rave about the show; below are some their responses. 
"Witnessed brilliance last night. Congratulations to the entire team behind [Edith Can Shoot Things and Hit Them]. Gorgeous and moving work. Go!"
"OMG!!! Love seeing this amazing new way to see how we form families with love & laughter... A MUST SEE!" 

"Brave, touching, hilarious. I loved this show and I think you will too. Go see it."

"...a play that must be seen. Kudos to cast and crew for the beautiful work, and to Artists at Play for producing this amazing piece. I'm gonna see it again next week!!!" 

"...a MUST SEE. I see a lot of theater and this was the best thing I've seen all year. Funny, compelling. See it!"

"It's a play that not only takes risks in all of the right ways, but proves that really fantastic theatre exists in Los Angeles."

"I am so happy I saw this tonight. I can't stop thinking about it. Everyone who has the opportunity should see it. It's really that good."



"Edith Can Shoot Things and Hit Them... really hit ME.  I was a freakin' mess by the end... Terrific production, terrific play, man, oh man."

"If you live in Los Angeles and feel like seeing some seriously EXCELLENT theatre, don't miss this show!"

"...a sensitive and funny play about adolescent love and family relationships... the awkwardness of first love, made even more difficult because it's a coming out and acknowledgment of their own orientation between two gay teenage boys."

"a wonderful production! Definitely a must see in my book! Brilliant and inspiring."

"A great play with wonderful performances!! Bravo."

"This was an extraordinary play that addresses current situations that were once kept 'secret.'" 

"I had the extreme pleasure of seeing [Edith Can Shoot Things and Hit Them] tonight. If you live near LA, I HIGHLY recommend. It's funny, moving, and important.

"Don't know what I was expecting - but the production far exceeded my expectations.  The acting was superb, and the subject matter so surprising yet thought provoking.  I was really impressed." 

"a beautifully written play that is perfectly acted and directed. It's going to stay with me for a long time."
"...a very moving piece with a very strong cast. Please don't miss this production."

No comments:

Post a Comment